CASTROVIEJO 13cm Straight Micro Needle Holder Forceps
- A straight tip for open areas with sufficient space
- A spring-loaded lock with a “ratchet” system : without grip rings, this instrument works via a spring that curves inwards to lock/unlock the needle holder. Unlike other needle holders, the surgeon does not need to gauge the tightness of the needle, a single pressure on the arms with the palm of the hand engages the mechanism.
- Grip: spring-loaded handle for great flexibility
- Round handle : provides optimum comfort by perfectly fitting the shape of the hand and the practitioner’s movements
- Needle holder size: 13 cm
- TC :The Tungsten Carbide is a alloy between carbon and tungsten. Tungsten Carbide (TC) is the material with a high melting point of (3422°). Therefore, TC is a material very high hardness with high resistance to wear and oxidation
- Diamond-coated inner surface: the short jaws make it easy to grip the needle and hold it firmly in place, preventing it from slipping when suturing a wound.
- Convex-concave tip : which adapts perfectly to the curvature of the needle and guarantees a firm and secure grip on the needle for high precision procedures