- They are used in orthopedic surgeries.
- This instrument spreads the bone when it is compressed and the screw on the handle locks the target.
- The offset design allows easy access.
- The stainless steel body of the instrument caused less pain to the patient.
- They are widely used to separate tissues and bones without causing trauma.
- The body of the instrument is made of 100% medical-grade stainless steel.
- This metal keeps it lightweight and rustproof.
- Low maintenance is required due to having high tensile strength and resistance to environmental changes.
- They are reusable tools that can be cleaned and sterilized easily.