- Designed to loosen and elevate the tooth from the periodontal ligament to make extractions easy.
- Curved handle with thumb rest standard working tip 2.5mm
- Root elevators are used for surgical tooth extractions.
- They are used to luxate the tooth in the osseous alveolus and to expand the alveolus walls.
- They are also used to open the gingival sulcus prior to the tooth extraction.
- Curved root elevators are ideal for the back teeth in the mandible.
- The shaft of Root Elevators is welded onto their hollow handles, and each and everyone is checked for leakage at the welded joints.
- This manufacturing method virtually eliminates the leakage compared to cheap root elevators with pressed-in shafts.