Micro Surgery Instrument 18 cm
Micro Surgery Instrument are versatile. Micro-surgical instrument used most commonly in ophthalmologic and in plastic procedures. The forceps are used to hold both tissue and suture materials securely and carefully. All ANHI Micro Forceps are designed to give the same feel and balance as our standard line of forceps. Our attention to detail by our skilled artisans in combines both perfect spring tension and tip alignment for reliable grasping of tissue.
They are available in Titanium or stainless steel that include tying platform, 1×2 teeth, ring tips.
The tips are available in stainless steel .
MEDICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL + TC CONSTRUCTION: The Micro Surgical Set is forged from Premium Grade Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel and Tungsten Carbide with Superior Craftsmanship.
- It is reusable and hygienic, a great way to be environmentally friendly while saving money.
- The Tungsten Carbide tips provide higher durability for long term use.
- Tungsten Carbide offers the perfect combination of unbelievable strength + style.
DEPENDABLE AND SAFE:
- The Surgical Micro Surgery instruments is easy to sterilize and clean.
- It is tarnish free + fully autoclavable without fear of degradation.
- Built to last for many years without breaking or bending.
- Aesthetically pleasing high standard polished finish with three different styles for peak versatility.
PRECISE AND EASY TO USE:
- Features an ergonomically designed Non Slip Grip Handle for more secure and controlled operation.
- Offers less user fatigue, and quicker procedure time.
- High Degree of precision and flexibility while conducting the clinical procedure.
PASSES THE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL QUALITY AND SAFETY STANDARDS: Surgical Online production process has attained ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 certification, cGMP compliant and CE certification making this safe and world class.