- Progressive Osteotomes can be used to prepare an implant site in maxillary areas with bone densities
- Therapeutic Specialty: Sinus Lift
- It is designed & aligned in such a manner that the tip of the following:
- The Osteotome condenser instrument fits in the bone cavity created by the previous Osteotome instrument.
- This ensures safe depth-gauging and conforms to the regular implant lengths.
- Implantology deals with dental implants.
- Dental implants are inserted into the jawbone as an artificial tooth